Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Pure awesomeness.

At first I wasn't shure if it was anti-weed or made by stoners, but then I checked the description and I must say I was a bit dissapointed.
Anyways, It's a good game and exactly what I'm looking for when playing a defense game. Bonus on the mute button, not becuz it would have crappy audios, but it's always a good thing.
Keep up the good work :)

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

My god this game has potential!

But it still sucks. Well, it was entertaining, that I will admit. It has real shitty controls, it needs a doublejump instead of extended jump, and it would work better if it would dash from space bar and jump from W. Hmm... not much else to complain. Graphics are cool and smooth, music doesn't totaly suck balls and there is a mute button. Also it would be cool if there would be an option to continue from every level unlocked, instead of having to start from 1-1 I could start over from 6-1 (I shure as hell won't start from beginning again.)
Overall it's a cool platformer but it could have been better. 7/10

Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

epic

One of the best platformers I have ever played.
Lots of people are complaining about jumping, but once you get the hang of it, it's not that hard. And you shouldn't rate a game down becuz you can't play it.
Graphics and musics are realy nice and bossfight was something i realy didn't expect.
9/10 becuz it had too few explosions :)

SteamBirds: Survival SteamBirds: Survival

great

but it realy bothers me that i need something else than in-game currency to unlock all planes.
also, it shows that i got some achevements or stuff, and i can't wiev them anywhere. or then the button for that is just well hidden, dunno.
otherwise an awesome game, just like the original steambirds. keep up the good work!

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

nice!

wirst i was like "mmh. repetitive and boring and blah blah blah"
but when i realied it was about my 20 retry i thought that "fuck, this game is addictice!!" and that it is. I kinda like how this game screws up my eyes, ater a round or two my sight is all blurry and disorientated. actually kinda like drinkin' beer. musics are fine too, but its always nice i fa game has a mute button, since i have something on my playlist i wish to listen to instead of looping same tune again and again.
anyways. great game.

Insert Coin: Pico N' Me Insert Coin: Pico N' Me

game sucked,

BUT SIX STARS FOR BACK TO MAD!
texas faggott <3

Dadgame Dadgame

omgazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its nice :)

TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence TreeTD: Tree TowerDefence

fresh

game itself is awesome! but srlysly needs a pause menu. gotta close the game and reopen just for a new game and stuff...
but yes, good gameplay and so on. it would be good if it wouldnt let creeps out itself. there should be somekinda button like "release creeps". had realy short time at the start to place those towers...

Lumix World Golf Lumix World Golf

umm okay?

must have been wors game I've played for a while.
it just sucks. The graphics were horrible and the gameplay sucked aswell.
and yes, why it is filled with commercials?! one thing i hate is when that shit gets to flahes in internet. it was like only media that hasn't been corrupted yet.
plz keep it that way =)
and please every1 of ya who have even thought of playing this, PLS DONT!
dont waste your time playing this...
it was similliar to wanking, at the end i realised i've just fucked my self. only i had no pleasure ;D
rly just crappy game

Garden Inventor Garden Inventor

myesh....

it was pretty gd but it had crappy selection of towers :P
n' i think i've seen this before... :D