Nap Nap

Love it!

Love everything about it!
Seriously..... Wow.

Madness Duel Madness Duel

yeah its nice..

But these guys look nothing like the madness characters! they were just....
too human! :D stull great work! keep it up=)

the YuYu the YuYu

I Friggin' love these!

These strangely remind me of some northern or maby irish folklore. Love the animation and artwork, its all so smooth and stuff. Adam you'r a wizard, respect!
also love musics. are they downloadable somewhere?

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Pure awesomeness.

At first I wasn't shure if it was anti-weed or made by stoners, but then I checked the description and I must say I was a bit dissapointed.
Anyways, It's a good game and exactly what I'm looking for when playing a defense game. Bonus on the mute button, not becuz it would have crappy audios, but it's always a good thing.
Keep up the good work :)

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

My god this game has potential!

But it still sucks. Well, it was entertaining, that I will admit. It has real shitty controls, it needs a doublejump instead of extended jump, and it would work better if it would dash from space bar and jump from W. Hmm... not much else to complain. Graphics are cool and smooth, music doesn't totaly suck balls and there is a mute button. Also it would be cool if there would be an option to continue from every level unlocked, instead of having to start from 1-1 I could start over from 6-1 (I shure as hell won't start from beginning again.)
Overall it's a cool platformer but it could have been better. 7/10

Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

epic

One of the best platformers I have ever played.
Lots of people are complaining about jumping, but once you get the hang of it, it's not that hard. And you shouldn't rate a game down becuz you can't play it.
Graphics and musics are realy nice and bossfight was something i realy didn't expect.
9/10 becuz it had too few explosions :)

Addiction Addiction

well...

Weed doesnt cause any addiction at all u know?
lies? from the government yes! anti-cannabis propaganda!
anger? no, its fuckng relaxed. no one stabs u when u stand in a line for your hotdog if they ae stoned. but people do that when they are drunk.
R.I.P? yeah like you are going to die from thc overdose :D
get reeeeeeeel.
tho its a cool pic :)

Propaganda V2 Propaganda V2

umm..

I just ont get how medical oxygen is going to kill anyone, or who is stupid enough to smoke a ciggy while having some.. wouldn't it be kinda flammable?
anyways i'm for medicinal and recreational marijuna.

She's abit of a tease She's abit of a tease

seriously gtfo :D

ye the pic is cool but why in the name of god would you post it here if you cant take criticism? :DD

OctoJazz responds:

have you seen the crit so far?
ok so it's awkward the body so can you suggest something.. no nothing.